Monday, March 7, 2011

Miami Trip

2nd leg:
Continued on I-95 taking breaks every 70-100 miles. It was now about 85 degrees outside with a slight wind, good riding weather. Only one close call to an accident, a driver decided to change into my lane without having a thorough look. Being the fastest thing on the road I simply revved past him. Mighty close though, if I was a car there might have been some trouble. I reached Miami....then Miami Beach. It felt pretty good being welcomed to Miami by a Ferrari and a custom Hayabusa, just two of plenty of nice autos on the beach. I then did some joyriding around looking for a parking space near the beach, not an easy task for a newcomer. Despite it just being March the beachfront was packed. Again not with just any old cars.....porsche, Maserati, Audi, Lamborghini, Ducati, Hayabusa, custom choppers, custom trikes, classic muscle cars...e t c!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment