Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Trip to Florida

The past day and a half I traveled close to 800 miles to Gainseville, Fl where I am now living in an apartment. Such a long distance on a motorcycle, especially a sports bike, was harder then imagined despite taking breaks every couple hours.  Discomfort in my back and neck was pushed to the back of my mind as I hit the open roads of South Carolina, Georgia, and part of Florida. The ability to suddenly and drastically increase my speed also enhanced the experience. Towards the end I started to experience problems with the bike, possibly overheating or just wearing it out. As for now, the tiredness is getting the very best of me. Long day of job hunting tomorrow.
Goodnight,
Arthur

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mr. Williams,

    Gainseville is the birthplace of me and Jennie! Alachua County hospital to be exact. I bet you're seeing how shady and covered in moss everything is. There is a sinkhole called "Devil's Millhopper" you might be interested in if you ever have the time. I'm glad the trip there was a safe one, even if though you sound significantly sore. Good luck job hunting.

    Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  2. * I just realized I typed "if though" oops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ms. Rossi,

    No kidding! Gainesville is a great place, I am right next to the university and downtown. Starting today I finally started getting a feel for how the city works. Great spot also, I am pretty sore in the upper back and neck. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Hopefully I will take some pictures soon.

    Arthur

    ReplyDelete